24-Hour Emergency Assistance
What We Offer:
Options Residential, Inc. offers a person-centered approach to 24-hour Emergency Assistance Service. This service is provided in a rehabilitative manner which allows individuals to utilize the support that best fits their needs to ensure that they fully experience life. Services can be delivered in a wide array of options.
Service Delivery Options:
- 24-hour phone response
- Weekly scheduled telephone call check ins
- Weekly face to face meeting
- Technology supports
An assessment of needs with the individual supported and their expanded support team will be utilized to determine the level of support needed. All services are customizable as personal situations change. 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services are person-centered with the focus to help them achieve their goals for recovery and rehabilitation. Options Residential, Inc. partners with the expanded support team to consistently assess the level of service being provided and determines if it is still necessary to achieve the individual’s goals or if needs have changed and a different level of support is needed. This service is offered to individuals who live in Dakota, Hennepin, Scott, Ramsey, and Anoka County on a referral basis.
All Services May Include The Following Supports:
- Triage and support for 911 assistance
- Trained staff on problem solving and crisis intervention
- The person’s identified coping skills, triggers, and crisis plan
- Coordination with support team and other providers
- On-going assessment to ensure the person supported is receiving the appropriate level of support and needs are being met by the service.